Salary: £21-24,000 plus company car and tools provided
- Are you in a job with no real progression?
- Do you want to learn a new trade?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you possess a strong work ethic?
- Do you want to join a company where you are valued and appreciated?
If the answer to the above is yes, we want to talk to you about the chance to start a new career with SCG Group.
You will join a field based multi-skilled engineering team providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
You will install Hosted Telephony, Structured Cabling, Fibre Optics, CCTV as well as other products.
We do not require any experience, only the right candidate that wants a new direction and full training for a new career.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment.
- Enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Natural initiative and pro-active approach
- Willing to work overtime which includes unsocial hours and overnight stays.
- Full UK driving license and willing to cover circa 35k miles per year.
SCG is a rapidly growing, multi-award winning, and leading business-to-business communications provider of products and services with over 50 years of experience in the telecoms and data industry. Our customers are at the heart of our business and our success is a direct result of our commitment to deliver the best solutions and industry-leading customer service.
We have an outstanding track record for the reliability and stability of the services we provide and a reputation for fast, yet smooth and precise, implementation of services.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent